So, here goes.
1. Every Monday I look like: Damsel in Distress (Carola Dunn)
2. Last time I went to a doctor was because: I am Half Sick of Shadows (Alan Bradley)
3. Last Meal I ate was: In Tearing Haste (edited by Charlotte Mosely)
4. My savings account is: Partnership (Anne McCaffrey)
5. When a creepy guy asks for my number I: Die Laughing (Carola Dunn)
6. Ignorant politicians make me: The Killing Kind (John Connolly)
7. Some people need to spend more time: Living Dangerously (Katie Fforde)
8. My memoir could be titled: Time for the Stars (Robert Heinlein)
9. If I could have, I would've told my teenage self: Stories (edited by Neil
Gaiman and Al Sorrantinio)
10. In five years I hope I am: At Home in Thrush Green (Miss Read)
Go on... have a go. You know you want to...